Free Your Full Potential for Success
Thursday 2nd June 8.30 a.m. – 10.30 a.m. / 11.00 a.m.
Coffee, pastries and registration from 8.30 for 9.00 start & 10.30 finish. Networking until 11.00
Venue: The X Centre, Commercial Road, Exeter, Devon EX2 4AD (use Cathedral & Quay Car Park)
Presented by Vanessa Cobb
“There’s an essential human factor in every business endeavour.”
Wall Street Journal, 2014
“Management is about coping with complexity. Leadership is about coping with change.”
John P. Kotter
Harvard Business Review, 1990
“My job was to make everyone understand that the impossible was possible.”
This lively 90-minute seminar from Vanessa Cobb Professional Development is the first in a series of focussed introductions to the transformative ‘Leading the Difference’ programme. This stand-alone insight on the 3 ACTs of Leadership will explore: Attitude, Capability and Target – and how the chemistry between them can shape future growth for teams, companies and communities alike.
Bring out the best in your team and raise competitive advantage. Building on the powerful human drive to do well by doing good, companies that recognise and nurture instinctive leadership, within and beyond the organisation, can flourish and succeed with exceptional energy and commitment.
Book now to seize your chance to attend this up-beat motivating event from one of the region’s most engaging and positive presenters. Join us to learn how you can:
- Discover how a client increased turnover by over 300% in 18 months, using these principles
- Prioritise the 7 key factors that contribute to an outstanding attitude for business growth
- Master the 7 capabilities for delivering an exceptionally high team performance
- Engage, motivate and challenge teams to balance their personal and professional goals
- Understand the top three drivers for change in your organisation and apply them to targets
Also benefit from:
- Generous discounts on future open training courses, seminars and workshops
- Networking with fellow attendees before and after the seminar until 11.00 a.m.
- Your unique invitation to register for a FREE ‘ACT Review’ to explore ways to enhance leadership performance and potential in your business – find out more at the event
- Contribute to three worthy charitable projects serving the region
This is a non-profit event. Proceeds after costs from ticket sales are pledged to support: Devon Air Ambulance Trust; Exeter Leukaemia Fund; & Headway Devon. Ticket price: £37.00 or £29 early bird price.
Parking – we suggest you park at Cathedral and Quay car park off Western Way and walk down to the quayside, walk in front of the Custom House and a few yards along Commercial Road to reach Headway Devon’s X Centre venue – it only takes a couple of minutes.
Ticket price: £37 per person or £29 early bird price – with proceeds donated to charity.
Or contact us on 0845 805 1080 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org