Leading the Difference
Our flagship development programme, this seminar series delivers a masterful enquiry into senior leadership performance and potential, while challenging participants to test their insights against a suite of personally and professionally motivated goals. Each session builds upon the last as skills are honed, influence expands, relationships flourish and results begin to speak for themselves.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Align personal and professional responsibilities and values to achieve meaningful goals
- Complete a personal project as a vehicle for examining leadership in action
- Complete a team challenge based on shared interests and capabilities
- Organise and control scarce resources to maximise advantage
- Develop and evaluate effective solutions to complex workplace problems
- Engage, motivate and direct individuals and teams within and beyond the organisation
- Expand capacity in teams by developing the potential of others
Ten sessions of 3.5 hours conducted over eleven weeks, with a week’s break at around half way. Registration and refreshments from 5.30 p.m. for 6.00 start. Each session concludes at 9.30 p.m.
- Responsibility, Power and Planning for Change
- Need and Self Development
- Certainty and Stress
- Conflict and Time
- Innovation and Problem Solving
- Productivity and Decisions
- Motivation and Potential
- Negotiation and Influence
- Coaching and Delegation
- Leadership and Presentation
Fuller details are available by attending one of our introductory seminars, which are conducted seasonally. Fees for the Introductory seminar may be deducted from the full price of the programme (offer available within 12 months of attendance).
Introductory Seminar: £45 plus VAT per person
Full Programme fee: £2,375 plus VAT per person
Reserve Your Seat - Call 0845 805 1080
Contact us today for details of our next scheduled open course.
Ask about a Group Participant Discount or in-house delivery.
Courses are available in London and Exeter.