Presenting with Impact Course
A lively and practical introductory workshop designed to build confidence in conducting all forms of presentation, delivered in a safe and positive environment. The course is suitable for those new to presenting or facing a new challenge, from leading meetings to delivering sales proposals; from reporting to the Board of Directors to addressing a Conference.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Develop and deliver a clear and purposeful message
- Structure the presentation for impact
- Eliminate reliance on notes
- Recognise the function of visual aids and evaluate their merit
- Encourage and build on audience interaction
- Understand, manage and reduce the effects of nerves
- Influence and change audience perception, mood and energy
- Lead the listener to action
One and a half days, separated by a two week practice gap. Registration and refreshments from 8.30 a.m. for 9.00 start. Day One closes at 4.30 p.m.; Day Two closes at 1.00 p.m.
Day One (includes morning and afternoon refreshments with group lunch)
- Planning for Impact
- Structuring the Presentation: AIDA, 4-Ps and other models
- Opening, closing and in-between
- Use of visual aids and technology
- Verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Getting to the point
- Knowing and Serving your Audience
Agree individual learning and practice plans in preparation for next session
Day Two (includes morning refreshments)
- Individual Presentation and Feedback Session (with personal video recording)
- Planning your presenting future
£350 plus VAT per person
Reserve Your Seat - Call 0845 805 1080
Contact us today for details of our next scheduled open course.
Ask about a Group Participant Discount or in-house delivery.
Courses are available in London and Exeter.