Personal Influence Course
This highly interactive workshop examines the factors which contribute to reach and respect in a professional arena: enhancing authority, building trust and shaping people’s perceptions. The course is suitable for anyone fulfilling a senior role, wanting to improve their sales or leadership performance or seeking to advance their career.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Project greater confidence and credibility in their organisation and business community
- Make and maintain a positive first and lasting impression
- Demonstrate capability and authority regardless of seniority
- Shape opinion and steer decisions with effective listening and rapport
- Leverage the benefits of a growing network of support
- Engage attention, interest and commitment from others
- Entertain beliefs, ideas and values with courtesy and recognition
- Exercise emotional control, discretion and prudence to manage challenge and resistance
One and a half days, separated by a two week practice gap. Registration and refreshments from 8.30 a.m. for 9.00 start. Day One closes at 4.30 p.m.; Day Two closes at 1.00 p.m.
Day One (includes morning and afternoon refreshments with group lunch)
- What is personal influence: why do we want it and what gets in the way?
- The Art of Motivation
- Networking – inside and outside the organisation
- Negotiation Techniques – gaining commitment and support
- Complementary and conflicting communication styles
- Personal responsibility and managing reactions
- Congruence and Credibility
Agree individual learning and practice plans in preparation for next session
Day Two (includes morning refreshments)
- Body Language
- ‘Defence against the Dark Arts’ – recognising and navigating deception and opposition
- Goal Setting and Action Planning
£350 plus VAT per person
Reserve Your Seat - Call 0845 805 1080
Contact us today for details of our next scheduled open course.
Ask about a Group Participant Discount or in-house delivery.
Courses are available in London and Exeter.